Circuit Protection For Switchgear
Here at Johnson & Phillips, we provide a wide range of service support options, repair work, modifications, upgrades and renewals to all types of Switchgear and Circuit protection equipment.
Technology within power systems is changing continuously. We pride ourselves on being able to provide highly skilled and experienced engineers who possess a wealth of knowledge applicable to both new and old power systems.
This therefore extends our ability to provide an entirely comprehensive and flexible service that will meet your requirements. There is no distribution issue that we cannot solve, that be from electrical switchgear systems to distribution transformers.
Johnson & Phillips is wholly committed to innovation, focused on coming up with intelligent and logical solutions for a traditional industry. This includes:
- Regular maintenance of any system.
- System repairs.
- Fully Stocked Service Vehicles.
- Retrofitting of any system.
- Thermographic Testing of Switchgear and Electrical Protection Equipment.
- No additional costs for Out of Normal Hours.
- Nationwide Coverage.
Johnson & Phillips are leading the way with High Voltage Maintenance Services and such work that we carry out include:
- Compliance with all Legislation requirements including Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Substation Inspections.
- Thermographic Inspections.
- Oil Handling.
- Electrical Equipment Maintenance Schedules.
- Comprehensive records for all Maintenance activities.
- Fully trained and competent engineers to manage and operate maintenance schemes.
- Scheduled Maintenance Packages to suit customer requirements.
- 24/7 cover for operational work and emergencies.
- Emergency Response services.
We offer a completely FREE survey on all of our High Voltage Services and we will find all the areas of your business where you will benefit from our expert HV solutions.