Voltage Optimisation Services
Voltage Optimisation is the process of ensuring your voltage is not excessively high or low. We believe that the most common issue with voltage today is that the supply voltage may be higher than necessary energy consumption. This is particularly the case if you have significant voltage dependent loads.
For sites with a three phase supply who typically use over 300,000 kWh per year we at Johnson & Phillips may provide a more suitable bespoke solution as we can offer a range of Voltage Management solutions to suit the specific needs of your business. We will advise you of all possible alternatives and set out the benefits of each to your business.
Standalone VM units are typically used where the supply is from a network owned Transformer or a communal type supply.
Voltage Optimisation Units
We are continually seeing high grid voltages of 430V and above, these voltages will damage connected equipment. Installation of a Voltage Optimisation Unit ensures that all incoming supply voltage is as close to 230V as it can be for optimum performance with no wastage.
Benefits of installing a Voltage Optimisation System include:
- Protect expensive electrical equipment against voltage spikes
- Reduce your business carbon tax
- Reduce the continuous maintenance
- Large savings with limited wastage of incoming volts
- … and much more
Typical business customers to benefit from voltage optimisation are sites using up to 300,000 kWh per annum. Although Johnson & Phillips’ Voltage Management systems can be integrated into the energy efficiency plans of any organisation, from small industrial installations to the largest government departments.
Some of our happy clients include: Retail Outlets, Restaurants, Launderettes, Hotels, Funeral Parlours, GP Surgeries, Coffee Shops & Cafe’s, Gyms & Health Clubs, Small Industrial Units, Office Facilities and Garden Centres.
Why Use Johnson Phillips For VO Services?
An average commercial site can expect to reduce their energy consumption through the installation of a Voltage Optimisation system by Johnson & Phillips. Among others the main benefits would include:
- Operates on all circuits, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Extends lifespan of electrical equipment.
- All Equipment is manufactured in the UK with a full 3-year warranty provided.
- Reduces Kilowatt Hour Consumption – Reduces Carbon Footprint.
- Increases Life of Electrical & LED Lighting.
- Cost Savings are Immediate – typical Return On Investment 8 – 24 months.
- This is a Carbon Trust approved energy saving technology.
For a free no obligation survey of your system, or to talk to our experts about the bespoke systems we can provide for you please feel free to contact us or call us on 0800 86 000 86.