Diesel Generator Solutions UK
With exceptional Electric Power experience we can supply Diesel Generators, associated Switchgear & Control, Load Testing, Efficiency/Power Quality Solutions, Maintenance and Repair all types of generators, and we are also an approved finning power partner.
- We Supply CAT generators within the UK and abroad
- We provide associated solutions for any generator package
- We repair, maintain and service all makes of generators
- We provide upgrades and installation
- We can improve the performance and efficiency of your generator
- We can manufacture Containerised and turnkey packages
- We provide solutions of STOR & the Capacity Market
- Our Efficiency Solution will save you money, improve generator performance & reduce emissions
Whether you require a ‘next day’ service or specified response time, Johnson & Phillips can provide generator support to suit your business needs. We have a range of diesel generators available from small diesel generators, silent diesel generators and much more.
Diesel Generator Efficiency
Johnson & Phillips have a solution to improve alternator efficiency.
- Improved Fuel Consumption (our greatest achievement so far 70%)
- Improved Generator Output
- Exceptional Step Loading enhancement
- Improved Power Quality
- Improved Voltage Stabilisation
- Greater asset life expectancy
- Considerable Savings
- Improved equipment utilisation (see case study…….)
Our highly experienced generator engineers available throughout the UK and Internationally, offering you a swift response 24/7 365 Days of The Year. Our service team will communicate with you every step of the way to ensure that our engineers deliver the service you expect, when you expect it.
Why Use Johnson Phillips For Diesel Generators?
The advantages of using a diesel generator for your business is the low space requirements and they provide a good conversion efficiency. However, as they age the efficiency will tend to drop and there will be fluctuation in the loads. This is not ideal for businesses that rely on their diesel generator for power.
Common areas that suffer issues with aging diesel generators include:
- Fuel injection and supply
- Cooling system
- Water leakages
- Lubrication system
- Gears & Drives
- … and much more
It is important that you keep up to date with your diesel generator servicing because it will end up costing thousands to put right. Our team at Johnson & Phillips are experts when it comes to diesel generators and are able to not only repair but also improve the efficiency of your generator. For any diesel generator queries, contact our team.