High Voltage Services
Our team of High Voltage Engineers provide a full end to end cost effective solution for all of your high voltage electrical network requirements. Whether you own a single transformer or a complex supply network, you can rely on Johnson & Phillips to safely deliver your projects, maintain and repair your systems equipment.
Our FREE survey can help highlight where you can make improvement to your network and ensure that you are fully compliant with regulations. It will also help to identify whether you have the right maintenance service level agreement.
The free HV survey is easy to arrange and will be conducted at a time and site of your choice. Our proven track record of working in specialised environments means you can trust our highly trained engineers to bring real insight to your current HV provision, no matter how complex.
How we can help you
- From the design and build of a new installation to ongoing maintenance contracts including a 24-hour emergency call-out service.
- Wherever – Whenever
- We work with you to understand your HV needs to deliver the most suitable solutions.
- We can help prevent your organisation from suffering any unplanned power supply or interruptions that may result in a loss of production.
Our high voltage services:
- Design and build of new HV systems.
- Retrofitting and upgrading
- Protection Upgrades
- Control, operation and maintenance of existing HV systems.
- HV substation civil engineering, design and build.
- Refurbishment and maintenance of HV networks.
- Testing and grading of system protection.
- HV cable laying and jointing/HV cable fault location and repair.
- Notification of nationally reported equipment defects.
- Diagnostic testing.
- Energy and supply quality monitoring and analysis.
- 24-hour emergency call-out and emergency generation facility.